- Scale model of a 400 horse power Lane & Bodley Corliss horizontal steam engine, manufactured in 1905 by The Lane & Bodley Company, Cincinnati, Ohio. The original engine is on display at the Public Museum of Grand Rapids, Grand Rapids, Michigan. It was salvaged from a furniture manufacturing company in Michigan where the engine ran line shafting to power the factory machines. The engine operated at 70 RPM on 100 lbs. of steam pressure.
- This detailed drawing package covers machining and assembling the model Lane & Bodley Corliss horizontal steam engine.
- Scale: 1/16 inch = 1 inch
- Cylinder bore: 1 3/8 inch
- Cylinder stroke: 3 inches
- Flywheel diameter: 11 1/2 inches
- Overall length: 22 inches
- 90 sheets (11 x 17) CAD drawings of machining and assembly details and section views to aid assembly