- Bed turret for use on Sieg C6 250 mm x 500 mm lathes by Grizzly, Jet, Warco (UK), Hare & Forbes (AU), and others
- Depth of cut for each tool position is fully adjustable
- Semi-Automatic Operation: Turret unlocks, rotates to new position, & re-locks when drive lever is reversed
- Dwell period allows for manual rotation of turret to skip holes
- Fabricate from easily obtainable materials
- Use with standard screw machine tooling
- Holes in turret: 6
- Hole diameter: 5/8" (Can be modified for 3/4" holes)
- Total ram travel: 4"
- Maximum cutting depth: 2.00"
- 27 - 11x17 sheets fully engineered CAD drawings with perspectives, material list, and cut-away and exploded views
- Includes work sheet for verifying exact fit to existing lathe