- A smaller version of the bed turret specially designed for the Sherline lathe.
- Use for fabricating special turned parts in any quantity
- Depth of cut for each tool position is fully adjustable
- Semi-Automatic Operation: Turret unlocks, rotates to new position, and re-locks when drive lever is reversed
- Dwell period allows for manual rotation of turret to skip holes
- Fabricate from easily obtainable materials
- Use with standard screw machine tooling
- Holes in turret: 6
- Hole diameter: 1/2"
- Total ram travel: 2.5"
- Maximum cutting depth: 2.00"
- 18 - 11x17 sheets fully engineered CAD drawings with perspectives, material list, and cut-away and exploded views
- 16 page Handbook with over 60 under-construction photos. Includes set-up and operation notes and diagrams.