- Smaller version of the bed turret for use in fabricating special turned parts in any quantity
- Depth of cut for each tool position is fully adjustable
- Semi-Automatic Operation: Turret unlocks, rotates to new position, & re-locks when drive lever is reversed
- Dwell period allows for manual rotation of turret to skip holes
- Use with standard screw machine tooling
- Same specifications as Drawing & Handbook Set - 36750 but substituting saddle and ram castings in lieu of bar stock
- Holes in turret: 6
- Hole diameter: 1/2"
- Total ram travel: 2.5"
- Maximum cutting depth: 2.00"
- 18 - 11x17 sheets fully engineered CAD drawings with perspectives, material list, and cut-away and exploded views
- 16 page Handbook with over 60 under-construction photos. Includes set-up and operation notes and diagrams.