- Cross slide table Drive Lever, Riser Blocks and Tool Stops for use on Sherline lathes
- Drive Lever - provides quick operation of cross slide
- Riser Blocks - raise tools to lathe center line and allow clamping anywhere parallel to lathe's x-axis
- Tool Stops - limit depth of cut for front and back mounted cross slide tools
- Easy to fabricate using standard materials
- Use with manufacturer's standard lathe tooling
- Cross slide travel range: 2.0"
- Riser blocks: 1.25" high
- T-slot bolt width: .250"
- Tool stop adjustment range: 1.75" each way
- 4 - 11 X 17 sheets fully engineered CAD drawings with perspectives, exploded views, and materials lists
- 4 pages step-by-step construction instructions and set-up tips - with photos.