- Drawing set contains four adjustable tool holder designs: 2 sizes of bushing holders, 1 chuck holder, 1 ER11 collet holder
- Holds drills, reamers, counterbores, and countersinks
- Accurately centers tool when turret is misaligned with spindle centerline
- Bushings are inexpensive and save space. Make as many as needed
- Drill chuck holder has unlimited drill holding range up to maximum capacity
- ER11 collets are easy to use. This design fits commercially available collet nut caps
- Easy to fabricate using standard materials
- Additional drill adapter and bushing drawings included
- Bushing size: .500" dia. or .375" dia. Practical hole size range per bushing: 0 to 1/4"
- Chuck size range: 0 to 5/32"
- ER11 Collet holder size range: 1/32" to 1/4"
- Shank diameter: 5/8"
Drawings & Instructions:
- 5 - 11x17 sheets fully engineered CAD drawings and materials list. Includes bonus drawings.
- 8 pages step-by-step construction instructions and set-up tips - with photos.