- Ideal boring tool holder for work requiring close tolerance holes using standard boring tool bits
- Compact design has low tool stack-up height
- Concentric and eccentric bushings for optimal cutter tip adjustment
- Easy to fabricate using standard materials
- Use in any tailstock or bed turret taking 1/2" tooling
- Adjustment range: .150"
- Boring bit: Up to 5/16" diameter with bushing, 3/8" diameter without bushing
- Adjusting screw graduated in .001"
- Eccentric bushing: .010" offset
- Shank diameter: 1/2"
- Overall size: 7/8" x 1-7/16" x 1-3/4"L
Drawings & Instructions:
- 3 - 11 x 17 sheets fully engineered CAD drawings and materials list for two tools
- 8 pages step-by-step construction instructions - with photos and diagrams