Features: Improved Version
- Drawings include a one-piece body and shank for a more rigid tool and a two-piece body for those with a milling machine with limited size capacity
- Quickly reduces diameters to rough size in one pass
- Ideal for cutting diameters prior to threading
- More versatile than a hollow mill
- Easy to fabricate using standard materials
- Use in any tailstock or bed turret taking 5/8" shank tooling
- Max. turning diameter: .375"
- Diameter adjustment accuracy: +/-.001"
- Cutter blades: 2 each .250 sq. HSS
- Shank diameter: 5/8"
Drawings & Instructions:
- 3 - 11x17 sheets fully engineered CAD drawings and materials list for both one and two-piece tools
- 7 pages step-by-step construction instructions, cutter blade grinding, and recommended speeds and feeds - with photos, diagrams, and tables