- Two-In-One Tool for turned parts with short diameter-to-length ratios
- Facing - forms flat end and trims work piece to length
- Centering - spot drills work piece prior to drilling operations
- Use in any tailstock turret taking 1/2" shank tooling
- Simple to build. Ideal first project
- Max. facing diameter: .313"
- Cutter blade: .188" sq. HSS
- Spotting drill: .250" dia.
- Shank diameter: 1/2"
Drawings & Instructions:
- 1 - 11x17 sheet fully engineered CAD drawing & materials list
- 4 pages step-by-step construction instructions and set-up tips - with photos & diagrams