- Two-in-one tool for turned parts with short length-to-diameter ratios
- Facing - forms flat end and trims work piece to length
- Centering - spot-drills work piece prior to drilling operations
- Use in any tailstock turret taking 5/8" shank tooling
- Simple to build. Ideal first project
- Max. facing diameter: .438"
- Cutter blade: .250" sq. HSS
- Spotting drill: .313" dia.
- Shank diameter: 5/8"
Drawings & Instructions:
- 1 - 11x17 sheet fully engineered CAD drawing and materials list
- 4 pages step-by-step construction instructions and set-up tips - with photos and diagrams