Features: Improved Version
- Drawings include one-piece body and shank for a more rigid tool and a two-piece body for those with a milling machine with limited size capacity
- Accurately reduces diameter of turned part to finish size in one pass
- Produces lightly burnished surface needing no further finishing
- Easy to fabricate using standard materials
- Use in any tailstock or bed turret taking 5/8" tooling
- Turning diameter: .375"
- Diameter adjustment accuracy: +/-.001"
- Cutter blade: .250 sq. HSS
- Backrests: .188 sq. HSS
- Shank diameter: 5/8"
Drawings & Instructions:
- 3 - 11 x 17 sheets fully engineered CAD drawings and materials list for one and two-piece tools
- 7 pages step-by-step construction instructions, cutter blade grinding, and recommended speeds and feeds - with photos, diagrams, and tables