- Combination tool can be configured as a Pointing Tool or a Box Tool for use on slender turned parts
- Pointing Tool - faces end and forms point on bar stock prior to turning operations
- Box Tool - accurately reduces diameters to finish size in one pass
- Can also be used as Centering & Facing Tool to face and spot-drill work prior to drilling operations
- Easy to fabricate using standard materials
- Use in any tailstock or bed turret taking 1/2" shank tooling
- Make two for dedicated uses
- Max. pointing and facing diameter: .313"
- Max. turning diameter: .313"
- Cutter blade: .188" sq. HSS
- Backrests: .125" sq. HSS
- Spot drill size: .250" dia.
- Shank diameter: 1/2"
Drawings & Instructions:
- 3 - 11x17 sheets fully engineered CAD drawings and materials list
- 8 pages step-by-step construction instructions and set-up tips - with photos, diagrams and tables